As you may already be aware a couple of months ago we announced that we would be retiring Sodexo Say Shopping multi-store voucher, sadly that day is now here. In the paper market we’ve seen an increase in fraud attempts and retailers withdrawing to focus on the expansions of digital vouchers. Therefore, it’s time for us to close Say Shopping.
Ok so what does this mean for me?
Say Shopping vouchers will no longer be accepted by the retailer network from 2nd November 2018.
You will also no longer be able to purchase Say Shopping but don’t worry we have some great alternative products we would love to talk to you about! Unfortunately, we have discontinued processing any orders for this product with immediate effect and any pending orders placed have been cancelled and will be credited (where necessary).
For clients with stock of Say Shopping vouchers that have not yet been issued and for individuals with vouchers, we are offering a credit to your account.
What’s the process for swapping vouchers for clients?
- We need to know which vouchers are being returned and the value by denomination along with contact details for new vouchers to be sent. For ease and convenience, we have created a returns form (attached).
- Once you’ve submitted your request you will need to post back your Say Shopping Vouchers with a copy of your completed returns form to Freepost SODEXO ENGAGE.
- Once your request has been processed you’ll receive a credit to your account within 3 working days.
For employees who may still have Say Shopping vouchers we’re offering a free of charge exchange programme to swap existing paper vouchers for an alternative Sodexo product called a Digital Voucher Cheque. This is an online gift voucher which gives the recipient the choice of over 70 different retailer gift cards and eVouchers. Please note, we do not know who vouchers have been issued to and we kindly ask that you inform employees of this process where appropriate.
What’s the process for swapping vouchers for employees?
- First you need to let us know which vouchers you are returning and the value by denomination along with your contact details for us to send your new vouchers. For your ease and convenience, we have created an online exchange form which can be accessed on our website here
- Once you’ve submitted your request you will need to post back your Say Shopping Vouchers with a copy of your completed online exchange form to the freepost address provided. Make sure you detach the perforated counterfoil from all vouchers before posting as this is your proof of ownership should vouchers go astray in the post.
- Once your request has been processed you’ll receive your digital voucher through your email address within 7 working days, this will allow you to select your gift card(s) or eVoucher(s) of choice!
That’s it, of course if you have any further questions please let our customer care team know either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 01276 418888.